Pages

Saturday 28 April 2018

Dino Melaye's recall process:Voters Refuse To Turn Up(Photos)

According to the story shared by Emmanuel,Okun people refused to turn up for Dino Melaye's recall process.He wrote....

'LIVE AND DIRECT FROM KABBA, KOGI STATE: OKUN PEOPLE REFUSE TO TURN UP: OKUN PEOPLE SAY NO TO DINO'S RECALL:

I trust my Okun people. Yahaya Bello can not use us as weapon against our own Senator Dino Melaye These are pictures from polling units in Kabba. My people refuse to turn up.

Even if we are not happy with Dino, it's strictly family affairs we know how to express our grievances, we will not allow an outsider (Yahaya Bello) to use us a weapon against our own.

I make bold to declare that ONLY A BASTARD OKUN MAN will take part in the recall of Dino. And I owe nobody apology for this.

The stage is set, Okun land is presently the focus of the entire world.

DinoMustTriumph
IStandWithDino

More updates and more pictures loading'

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment